A downloadable game for Windows
Furwind is a light-hearted platformer, with a very classic aproach, a colorful pixel art and a gameplay for everyone. The game takes place in a magical world inhabited by intelligent animals.
A great evil has been awaken by a dark cult and they are threatening to destroy the balance of nature. Our hero is Furwind, a little fox, he is the chosen to restore balance to the world. He will learn powers and abilities to help him in his quest.
Actually, we are one of the best upcoming Indie on IndieDB site. This is amazing for us. Thanks!
All you can expect from a classic platformer with a tint of action, requiring all your skills and fast reactions:
- Beat challenging levels full of traps and other dangers.
- Use your fighting skills striking with your tail or stomping your enemies.
- Fight an army of endless creatures controlled by the evil being who thrist to devastate your home.
- Earn 3 amazing powers after proving yourself worth to your ancestors.
- Reload or improve your magical skills in the Korvo's Mistic Shop.
- Enjoy detailed pixel art graphics with vibrant colors.
- Feel the pulse of the jungle trough evolving and inspiring music and ambient FX revealing an evironment full of life.
- Control Furwind with your gamepad and feel what he feels.
We are proud to show you the new Furwind demo game. There isn't a definitive version yet but the demo includes the first 3 levels and includes some enemies and basic obstacles from the game.
We hope you like it!
Your opinion counts
**Any type of contribution will be to support Furwind, remember that you are currently downloading a demo version and not a complete version**
**Demo updated for people who had problems with the demo version**
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- A Message of Boomfire Games18 days ago
- The corrupting orbs and the poor prisoners36 days ago
- Thanks to you all, we’ve enter on “2017’s Indie of the Year” Top 100!39 days ago
- DevBlog Furwind. The Burning Tower48 days ago
- Beware The Jungle67 days ago
- DevBlog Furwind. The Ancestral Powers92 days ago
- Devblog Furwind. The caveOct 04, 2017