A downloadable game for Windows
Furwind is a fun action-platformer game with colorful pixel-art where the player will revive the challenging experience of classic games. Guide our brave little fox in this adventure to free his world from a rising dark threat.
A great evil has been awaken by a dark cult and they are threatening to destroy the balance of nature. Our hero is Furwind, a little fox, he is the chosen to restore balance to the world. He will learn powers and abilities to help him in his quest.
Actually, we are one of the best upcoming Indie on IndieDB site. This is amazing for us. Thanks!
All you can expect from a classic platformer with a tint of action, requiring all your skills and fast reactions:
- Beat challenging levels full of traps and other dangers.
- Use your fighting skills striking with your tail or stomping your enemies.
- Fight an army of endless creatures controlled by the evil being who thrist to devastate your home.
- Earn 3 amazing powers after proving yourself worth to your ancestors.
- Reload or improve your magical skills in the Korvo's Mistic Shop.
- Enjoy detailed pixel art graphics with vibrant colors.
- Feel the pulse of the jungle trough evolving and inspiring music and ambient FX revealing an evironment full of life.
- Control Furwind with your gamepad and feel what he feels.
We are proud to show you the new Furwind demo game. There isn't a definitive version yet but the demo includes the first 3 levels and includes some enemies and basic obstacles from the game.
We hope you like it!
Your opinion counts
**Any type of contribution will be to support Furwind, remember that you are currently downloading a demo version and not a complete version**
**Demo updated for people who had problems with the demo version**
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Vote For Furwind at Thegdwc 201812 days ago
- Korvo´s Mystic Shop54 days ago
- DevBlog Furwind. Selector Maps75 days ago
- New Furwind Demo!Feb 02, 2018
- A Message of Boomfire GamesJan 05, 2018
- The corrupting orbs and the poor prisonersDec 18, 2017
- Thanks to you all, we’ve enter on “2017’s Indie of the Year” Top 100!Dec 15, 2017
- DevBlog Furwind. The Burning TowerDec 06, 2017